Simple but effective Jolly safety boots.
These pull up boots provide every protection you’d expect from a firefighter boot. Breathable lining fabric and elastic systems for perfect fit go a long way to improve the comfort of these boots.
● High visibility PPE
● Light and flexible Jolly footwear
● Excellent fit, thanks to the internal elastic band that prevents the foot from coming out of the shoe
● Good stability while walking and running.
● Malleolus protection and toe-cap
● Backstrap to facilitate foot insertion.
● Excellent grip on uneven terrains (the sole’s duration is 30%longer than that required in the EN20345 5.8.3 standard)
● Extremely comfortable, can be used the whole day long (leather breathability is 600% better than that required by the EN203455.4.6 standard).
● Oil and hydrocarbon resistant sole.
● Good waterproofing
● Excellent materials for extended duration.
● The sole’s glueing is 60% stronger than required by the EN20345 184.108.40.206 standard.
● Heat insulation (sand bath) is 30% better than required in theEN15090 6.3.1 standard
● Shock absorption at the heel is 90% better than required in the EN 20345 6.2.4
● NOTE: a selection of half-size boots are available – please email email@example.com for details
About the Manufacturer:
Jolly have been a supplier of professional footwear for over 35 years. Jolly safety boots are known for their comfort, innovation and of course, safety. They have a wide range of safety boots which focus on various markets. Fire Brigades across the UK use Jooly safety boots.
Protective footwear for firefighters.
Safety footwear. specifies basic and additional requirements for safety ...