5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
These luxury Jolly safety boots have 3D memory foam ankle protection, built-in ‘flexors’ to improve comfort and extreme breathability.
Multiple examples of these boots exceeding the requirements for the EN standards show how these boots will protect your team. Additionally, there are built-in systems to track wear and tear.
● The pull-on boot with the highest flexibility and comfort
● Upper of full grain leather, black, water repellent treated, and microfiber inserts
(breathability is 600% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.4.6 requirement)
● New asymmetric aluminum safety toecap 200J, very light, with a wider volume to offer a better fitting comfort
● New last with a wider fit
● Excellent grip on uneven grounds and on stairs (the outsole is 40% more durable than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.8.3 requirement)
● Lining GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear, excellent for various climate conditions and for outdoor activities
● New ergonomic pull-on straps help get you in quickly
● New elastic inserts for extended wearability over calf area
● Functional rear and front flexors to improve flexibility and comfor
● Inner elastic band for a perfect fit in the instep area
● Front and rear abrasion resistant rubber protections
● 3D memory foam ankle protection
● Outsole resistant to fuel oil with composite antiperforation insert; the sole bonding strength is 50% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 184.108.40.206 requirements; SRC slip resistance.
● The energy absorption in the heel area is 80% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.4 requirement
● The heat insulation (sandbath test) is 20% higher than the European Standard EN15090 6.3.1 requirement
● New tread with red cleats to monitor the wearing level of the outsole (according to the European Standard EN 15090 Annex C)
NOTE: a selection of half-size boots are available – please email email@example.com for details
Jolly have been a supplier of professional footwear for over 35 years. Jolly safety boots are known for their comfort, innovation and of course, safety. They have a wide range of safety boots which focus on various markets. Fire Brigades across the UK use Jooly safety boots.
Safety footwear. specifies basic and additional requirements for safety ...
Protective footwear for firefighters.