These vulcanised rubber firefighter wellies are waterproof, flame retardant and heat resistant.
Steel toe caps and heel absorption come as standard. 9684’s easy-pull straps will have your team ready for action in no time.
● F2 = Type 2 footwear for firefighters suitable for fire rescue, fire suppression, property conservation & etc.
● SB = Standard Basic Protection as per EN ISO 20345
● HI3 = Heat Insulation Level 3
● CI = Cold Insulation
● SRA = Slip Resistant on ceramic tile with Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
● FO = Fuel Oil Resistant Outsole
● E = Heel Energy Absorption
● P = Nail Penetration Resistance
● HRO = Resistant to Hot Contact
● NOTE: a selection of half-size boots are available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
About the Manufacturer
Tuffking is a brand of Giffard Newton which began manufacturing footwear in 1854. Still to this day they are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of specialist footwear. Tuffking who made the first leather fire boot manufactured to safety standards. They are still a market leader for firefighter boots UK.
Footwear for electrical protection. Insulating footwear.
Safety footwear. specifies basic and additional requirements for safety ...
Protective footwear for firefighters.