Firefighter Wellies with a bonus.
These firefighter wellies don’t only meet the expected standards for structural firefighting but they are also MED approved, meaning these are a great option for any offshore operation.
● F2 = Type 2 footwear for firefighters suitable for fire rescue, fire suppression, property conservation & etc.
● SB = Standard Basic Protection as per EN ISO 20345
● HI3 = Heat Insulation Level 3
● CI = Cold Insulation
● SRA = Slip Resistant on ceramic tile with Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
● FO = Fuel Oil Resistant Outsole
● E = Heel Energy Absorption
● P = Nail Penetration Resistance
● HRO = Resistant to Hot Contact
● CSA Z195-09 / ASTM 2413-11
● Grade 1 Toe Protetion
● Compression resistance, 11kN
● Penetration resistant
● 18 kV Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) protection
● Council Directive 96/98/EC On Marine Equipment (MED)
● Complies Module B & D requirements
● NOTE: a selection of half-size boots are available – please email email@example.com for details
About the Manufacturer
Tuffking is a brand of Giffard Newton which began manufacturing footwear in 1854. Still to this day they are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of specialist footwear. Tuffking who made the first leather fire boot manufactured to safety standards. They are still a market leader for firefighter boots UK and firefighter wellies.
MED, or, the Marine Equipment Directive, was created to ...
Footwear for electrical protection. Insulating footwear.
Safety footwear. specifies basic and additional requirements for safety ...
Protective footwear for firefighters.