The F2 X-Trem is a multipurpose technical rescue and wildland fire service helmet.
This fire service helmet isn’t only great because of its high levels of comfort (even after long periods of use), but also it’s modularity. This helmet can interface with visors, goggles, hearing protection, communication systems, and more. Be ready for anything.
The ergonomic design makes it safe and comfortable, even over long periods of use.
Protection and Resistance:
● Highly resistant shell to shocks, exposure to elevated temperatures and chemical attack
Comfort and fit:
● Comfort headband covered with soft leather. Patented ratchet quick adjustment system, even with gloves on
● 3- point chinstrap for safe fit. Adjustable in 5 steps, with automatic buckles, flexible chin cup
● Height-adjustable headband and net suspension
● Interfaces for visors, goggles, hearing protectors, communication systems, attachment of full face masks and neck curtains
Material helmet shell:
● Advanced high temperature painted thermoplastic
● Vented or unvented options
Material inner parts:
● Flame retardant polyamide blends and fibres
● Adjustable leather headband 52-64cm
Available helmet colours:
● Yellow, red, white, blue, green, grey, black, photoluminescent, fluorescent yellow, fluorescent orange
NOTE: no neck curtain, lighting brackets or lamps are included with this helmet. For additional items and a quote please email email@example.com
Standard for mountaineering helmets. For working at height and ...