These are leather fire retardant gloves with high levels of functionality and comfort.
Resistant to abrasion, cut, tear and penetration. This version has a long leather cuff with an adjustable, Velcro closure belt.
Fire Retardant Gloves Features:
● Highest 5 dexterity level according to EN 420 thanks to highest quality nappa leather: flame resistant, heat resistant, waterproof, very soft, tanned and oiled to prevent shrinkage
● Abrasion, cut, tear and penetration resistance according to EN 388
● High temperature resistance – level 4 according to EN 407
● Waterproof thanks to Hipora membrane with additional windproofing and breathability
● Very densely knitted 100% Kevlar® lining combined with a membrane and leather in a unique patented way to ensure comfort and dexterity
● Knuckle reinforcement on the outside
● Available in sizes 6 to 13
● Highest 5 dexterity level
● Highest quality, soft “nappa” leather
● Abrasion, cut, tear and penetration resistance
● Knuckle reinforcement
● Functionality and comfort
Protective gloves against thermal risks. This Standard gives the ...
Gloves for protection against mechanical risks. This specifies the ...
EN 420 is used in reference to other standards. It ...
Minimum performance requirements for protective gloves for firefighters. Applies ...