In addition to providing anti slip protection, heat resistance and anti-static, lukov firefighter boots have a zipper/lace system in the front.
This system ensures perfect fit every time, fast. There is also a quick release, so you can get out asap.
● grain cowhide leather with waterproof treatment
● PU toe cap protecting the upper against mechanical damage
● steel toe cap
● quick release zipper
● FORNAX rubber sole
● anti-perforation steel plate
● anti-slip protection
● oil, acid and fuel resistant
● heat resistant up to 250°C
● VILDONA DRYSOLE 140CLF
● wet and dry abrasion resistance
● 3-layer lining with waterproof and breathable PU membrane
● NOTE: a selection of half-size boots are available – please email email@example.com for details
About the Manufacturer
Holik are manufactures of firefighter boots and firefighter gloves. Beginning their journey in 1993 they initially focused on work gloves but have since refocused on the firefighting industry. They are among the top 5 European manufactures of firefighter gloves and are becoming more recognised for their high quality boots. Holik began manufacturing boots in 2011 by joining forces with a manufacture who had 20 years of experience. You can find more of their products here, exclusively at FlamePro.
Protective footwear for firefighters.