These rescue gloves are strong yet comfortable, flexible and breathable.
They have built in cut resistance and elastic wristbands. These gloves will have your team primed for rescue missions.
Rescue Gloves Features:
● Back: Elastic textile, color Lime Green
● Palm including fingers: Elastic knitting made with DuPontTM Kevlar® fiber/PA with FR coating and foam filling in the palm area
● Fourchettes: Elastic textile
● Elastic knitting – Kevlar® fiber/PA with FR coating and foam filling – protection of the fingers and knuckles on the back of the hand
● Elastic knitting – Kevlar® fiber/PA with FR coating – the area in between the thumb and the index finger and on the fingertips
● Palm/Back: Knitted lining made of DuPontTM Kevlar® fiber/PES/fiberglass – extra cut resistant
● Elastic wristband lined with elastic to stop ingress of dirt
● High resistance to mechanical risks in the palm and on the back
● High strength
● Breathability, sensitivity, flexibility
● Comfortable glove cut
● The wrist part of the glove is tightened with elastic
● Metal ring for hanging the gloves on a snap hook
● Reflective element
● Contrasting stitching
● Wast at a temperature of up to 60°C
● EN 388 – cut resistance – class 5
Gloves for protection against mechanical risks. This specifies the ...
EN 420 is used in reference to other standards. It ...