With and ortholite air system footbed and injected soling system, these firefighter boots are comfortable.
300c heat resistance cut resistance and abrasion resistance keep your team safe and ready for action.
● Category: F2A HI3 CI AN SRC. S3 CR WR HI CI HRO SRC.
● Colour: Black
● Upper: Flame retardant , hydrophobic, water resistant, breathable full grain cow hide leather (2.5 – 2.7mm)
● Inner Lining: GORE-TEX® Duracom Ms Cambrelle 4 ply seam sealed boot lining. Durably waterproof and breathable to keep the wearer dry and comfortable at all times.
● Soling Technology: Dual Density Rubber injected sole technology. Flame resistant compound.
● Comfort Features: Padded Collar. Flex-z system for flexibility.
● Additional Features: Elastic band around the ankle for a secure fit. Ridged cap for extra durability.
● Safety Features: Steel toe cap resistant up to 200 joules. Stainless steel midsole.
NOTE: a selection of half-size boots are available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
About the manufacturer
Goliath Footwear Ltd are well respected manufacturers of firefighter boots and have been making boots since 1880. Goliath are the leading manufacture of dual density rubber injected soles in the world. They have a distribution centre in West Yorkshire which holds 150,000 pairs of boots and is kept at capacity by a factory which makes up to 10,000 boots per day. They offer a wide range of boots across multiple industries.
Safety footwear. specifies basic and additional requirements for safety ...
Protective footwear for firefighters.