This suit is specially designed to tackle wildfires but can easily double as a rescue suit.
The 602/603 wildland combo is made of a single layer of lightweight, yet strong, material. When it comes to stowage, don’t worry, you’ll be well catered for: we’ve worked with firefighters to locate the best pocket placements for your needs. A valued member of any wildland brigade.
• Zipper protected by full-length storm flap
• Intelligent pocket placement
• Radio and torch loops on breast to aid hands free communication
• Vertical entry Napoleon pocket inside storm flap
• Double band 50mm triple-trim around cuffs and waist to easily identify FRS personnel
• Inner wrist cuffs with thumb loop to increase comfort and weatherproofing
• Action back pleat and elasticated waistband for enhanced range of movement
• Double band 50mm triple-trim around ankle cuffs
• Ankle and waist adjustable tabs to improve fit and comfort
• Built in elasticated braces
• Abrasion resistant knee patches to aid longevity
• Bellows style thigh pockets on each leg
• Closure tabs for tight fit around ankles
This European standard gives the minimum requirements which must ...