Our work horse.
The 660/650 is celebrated for it’s strength, defence and flexibility. It’s MED approved so don’t be surprised if you see this suit on the high seas. Available in various colours and fabrics, we have a setup which can meet your needs and keep you safe when is matters most.
• Full length front zip
• High collar fully lined with throat closure tab
• Raglan sleeve design
• Knitted cuffs with thumb loop
• Anti-wicking storm cuffs
• Wrist closure tabs
• FR drainage mesh into hem and cuffs
• Two vertical internal pockets inside cover flap
• One internal poachers pocket
• Two external cargo pockets
• Radio pocket
• Monitor/antenna loop
• Waist length
• Elasticated braces with quick release buckles
• Abrasion resistant knee patches
• Anti-wicking splash guard at ankle hems
• FR drainage mesh into ankle hems
This product uses Fabric System Ripstop
View Ripstop here
Proline Tritec (combined), ePTFE moisture barrier
Proline Tritec Liner
EN469 is the European Standard which provides minimum performance ...
MED, or, the Marine Equipment Directive, was created to ...