If you’re looking to give your squad high levels of protection coupled with low weight and breathability then this is the suit for you.
While this suit is not available in navy, the construction and design is exactly the same as in the images. updated photography will come soon.
We’ve used our strongest and lightest material and created an ergonomically pleasing design that lets your team rest easy knowing their kit is working with them, not against them.
900 Jacket Features:
• Full length front quick release zip with touch close cover flap
• High fully lined collar
• Anti-wicking knitted cuffs allows effective closure over gloves
• Shaped cuff to provide greater protection to the back of hands
• FR drainage mesh at cuff
• Articulated elbows with extend abrasion protection
• Curved back hem for additional protection when bending and stretching
• Two internal inspection zips
• One zipped vertical pocket inside cover flap
• Two internal pockets and two external inset front pockets
• Radio pocket
• Monitor/torch loop
905 Trouser Features:
• High waist trousers with curved back
• Adjustable waist tabs to ensure optimum fit
• Front zip fly fastening with touch close cover flap
• Two thigh cargo pockets
• Articulated knees with abrasion pads and internal wadding
• Anti-wicking splash guard at ankle hems
• FR drainage mesh to ankle hems
This product uses Fabric System 450
View 450 here
Millenia MI 9180 – PBO
EN469 is the European Standard which provides minimum performance ...