This suit is specially designed to tackle wildfires but can easily double as a rescue suit.
The 602/603 wildland combo is made of a single layer of lightweight, yet strong, material. When it comes to stowage, don’t worry, you’ll be well catered for: we’ve worked with firefighters to locate the best pocket placements for your needs. A valued member of any wildland brigade.
• Zipper protected by full-length storm flap
• Intelligent pocket placement
• Radio and torch loops on breast to aid hands free communication
• Vertical entry Napoleon pocket inside storm flap
• Double band 50mm triple-trim around cuffs and waist to easily identify FRS personnel
• Inner wrist cuffs with thumb loop to increase comfort and weatherproofing
• Action back pleat and elasticated waistband for enhanced range of movement
• Double band 50mm triple-trim around ankle cuffs
• Ankle and waist adjustable tabs to improve fit and comfort
• Built in elasticated braces
• Abrasion resistant knee patches to aid longevity
• Bellows style thigh pockets on each leg
• Closure tabs for tight fit around ankles
KZPT Tytan Helmet
Safety, comfort and multifunctional. The KZPT Tytan is designed for both wildland firefighting and technical recue. It has an impressive array for accessories available, making it perfect for multiple operations. The attention to detail given to the tytan is apparent in its design and its long periods of comfort.
Holik Lesley Gloves
These rescue gloves are strong yet comfortable, flexible and breathable. They have built in cut resistance, elastic wristbands and anti-slip PVC fingertips. These gloves will have your team primed for rescue missions.
Holik Lipa Boots
Simple but effective. These pull up boots provide every protection you’d expect from a firefighter boot. The cowhide leather is treated to add waterproofness while the sole is resistant to oil, acid and fuel. You can’t go wrong with a pair or Lipas.