Our work horse!
The 660/650 is celebrated for it’s strength, defence and flexibility. It’s MED approved so don’t be surprised if you see this suit on the high seas. Available in various colours and fabrics, we have a setup which can meet your needs and keep you safe when is matters most.
• Full length front zip
• High collar fully lined with throat closure tab
• Raglan sleeve design
• Knitted cuffs with thumb loop
• Anti-wicking storm cuffs
• Wrist closure tabs
• FR drainage mesh into hem and cuffs
• Two vertical internal pockets inside cover flap
• One internal poachers pocket
• Two external cargo pockets
• Radio pocket
• Monitor/antenna loop
• Waist length
• Elasticated braces with quick release buckles
• Abrasion resistant knee patches
• Anti-wicking splash guard at ankle hems
• FR drainage mesh into ankle hems
KZPT Calisia Vulcan Helmet
The Calisia Vulcan really can’t be faulted. Its design is smart and functional, the protection it provides meets and exceeds all requirements, its comfortable and it has a range of addons available. It has been designed with firefighting in mind so gloves don’t hinder use and it is compatible with breathing masks. Also, it’s MED approved, bonus!
Holik Josephine Gloves
Josephine gloves are equipped with a PU membrane, hardy fabrics and an anatomical design. These gloves are MED approved which make them perfect for marine operations.
Tuffking 9687 Boots
These boots don’t only meet the expected standards for structural firefighting but they are also MED approved, meaning these are a great option for any offshore operation.
This product uses Fabric System Ripstop
View Ripstop here
Proline Tritec (combined), ePTFE moisture barrier
Proline Tritec Liner