Guardian firefighter helmet, gloves and boots£628.12 + VAT See all optionsStructuralRescueWildlandHVP
900/905 Advance fire fighters suit£720.00 + VAT See all optionsStructuralRescueWildlandHVPAvailable colours:
!!! THIS SUIT IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN GOLD !!!
If you’re looking to give your squad high levels of protection coupled with low weight and breathability then this is the suit for you.
We’ve used our strongest and lightest material and created an ergonomically pleasing design that lets your team rest easy knowing their kit is working with them, not against them.
900 Jacket Features:
• Full length front quick release zip with touch close cover flap
• High fully lined collar
• Anti-wicking knitted cuffs allows effective closure over gloves
• Shaped cuff to provide greater protection to the back of hands
• FR drainage mesh at cuff
• Articulated elbows with extend abrasion protection
• Curved back hem for additional protection when bending and stretching
• Two internal inspection zips
• One zipped vertical pocket inside cover flap
• Two internal pockets and two external inset front pockets
• Radio pocket
• Monitor/torch loop
905 Trouser Features:
• High waist trousers with curved back
• Adjustable waist tabs to ensure optimum fit
• Front zip fly fastening with touch close cover flap
• Two thigh cargo pockets
• Articulated knees with abrasion pads and internal wadding
• Anti-wicking splash guard at ankle hems
• FR drainage mesh to ankle hems
MSA Gallet F1XF Helmet
The MSA Gallet F1XF really is a fantastic helmet. We like its modular functionality, its high levels of protection and its overall comfort. You can order this helmet in a rainbow of colours to match your needs. When we say modular, we mean it. There is a huge array of addons and adaptions you can make to this helmet.
Holik Crystal Gloves
The back of the Crystal is a combination of Nomex and ceramic coating. This glove is constructed with anatomy in mind so feels comfortable to wear. The additional protection on the back and fingertips will ensure your team can lead the way safely.
Holik Lesna Boots
These very impressive pull up boots offer plenty of benefits. From self-cleaning to superior grip and shock absorbing, these boots are great for firefighting. High heat resistance and chain saw cut protection will keep your team safe in the toughest of situations.
This product uses Fabric System Advance
View Advance here
EN469 is the European Standard which provides minimum performance ...
The stand for personal eye-equipment. High performance visors intended ...
Standard for firefighting helmets. Firefighter helmet for use in ...
Minimum performance requirements for protective gloves for firefighters. Applies ...
Safety footwear with resistance to chain saw cutting.
Protective footwear for firefighters.