Paragon fire helmet, gloves and boots£669.29 + VAT See all optionsStructuralRescueWildlandHVP
900/905 PBO fire fighting suit£932.67 + VAT See all optionsStructuralRescueWildlandHVPAvailable colours:
If you’re looking to give your squad high levels of protection coupled with low weight and breathability then this is the suit for you.
We’ve used our strongest and lightest material and created an ergonomically pleasing design that lets your team rest easy knowing their kit is working with them, not against them.
900 Jacket Features:
• Full length front quick release zip with touch close cover flap
• High fully lined collar
• Anti-wicking knitted cuffs allows effective closure over gloves
• Shaped cuff to provide greater protection to the back of hands
• FR drainage mesh at cuff
• Articulated elbows with extend abrasion protection
• Curved back hem for additional protection when bending and stretching
• Two internal inspection zips
• One zipped vertical pocket inside cover flap
• Two internal pockets and two external inset front pockets
• Radio pocket
• Monitor/torch loop
905 Trouser Features:
• High waist trousers with curved back
• Adjustable waist tabs to ensure optimum fit
• Front zip fly fastening with touch close cover flap
• Two thigh cargo pockets
• Articulated knees with abrasion pads and internal wadding
• Anti-wicking splash guard at ankle hems
• FR drainage mesh to ankle hems
MSA Gallet F1XF Helmet
The MSA Gallet F1XF really is a fantastic helmet. We like its modular functionality, its high levels of protection and its overall comfort. You can order this helmet in a rainbow of colours to match your needs. When we say modular, we mean it. There is a huge array of addons and adaptions you can make to this helmet.
Holik Niket Gloves
This glove is our most advanced offering. With hidden protection reinforcing the back, the Holik Niket offers high protection against radiant heat, and impressive 58.5s. This glove can take your team into the most heated situations and lead them out safely. Expect a long life-span because this glove is washable, which also helps protect against pathogens.
Jolly 9305 Boots
These luxury boots have 3D memory foam ankle protection, built-in ‘flexors’ to improve comfort and extreme breathability. Multiple examples of these boots exceeding the requirements for the EN standards show how these boots will protect your team. Additionally, there are built in systems to track wear and tear.
This product uses Fabric System 450
View 450 here
Millenia MI 9180 – PBO
EN469 is the European Standard which provides minimum performance ...
The standard for personal eye-equipment. High performance visors intended ...
Standard for firefighting helmets. Firefighter helmet for use in ...
Minimum performance requirements for protective gloves for firefighters. Applies ...
Safety footwear. specifies basic and additional requirements for safety ...
Protective footwear for firefighters.
5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14
Short, Regular, Tall
S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Short, Regular, Tall, Extra Tall
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Yellow, Green, Blue, Red, Orange, White