The Rency rescue gloves are made from goatskin leather, with added reinforcement on the palm and knuckle protection on the back of the hand.
● Goatskin leather with hydrophobic treatment
● Back: Goatskin leather reinforcement with shock-absorbing filling – knuckle protection on the back of the hand
● Palm: Goatskin leather reinforcement in the palm is underlaid with a Para-Aramid/Fibreglass knitting
● The reinforcement overlaps the side stiching on the index finger side – longer lifespan of the glove
● High mechanical protection in the most exposed areas
● High cut and abrasion resistance, resistance to heat risks
● High sensitivity, flexibility
● Comfortable fit with no bothersome stitching at fingertips
● Tightening strap with velcro fastening in the palm of the glove
● Loop on the wristband to hang the glove on a snap hook
● EN 388: Class 5
Gloves for protection against mechanical risks. This specifies the ...