Textile protective glove for fire-fighters with membrane.
With hidden protection reinforcing the back, the Holik Niket offers high protection against radiant heat, an impressive 58.5s. This glove can take your team into the most heated situations and lead them out safely. Expect a long life-span because these firefighter gloves are washable, which also helps protect against pathogens.
● Back: Nomex® combined with ceramic coating
● Palm: 50% DuPont™ Kevlar®/50% Meta-Aramid knitted fabric with silicone coating
● Back: HiPro® reinforcement – Hidden Protection – special inner back reinforcement structure
● High protection against radiant heat – 58.5 s
● High area-wide shock protection
● Improved glove maintenance
● Fingertips: Para-Aramid reinforcement
● Back: Aramid non-woven fabric
● Membrane Porelle® FR
● Aramid lining with increased weight
● Para-aramid knitted cuff
● Improved anatomical glove cut
● Reflective elements, high-visible Nomex®
● Removable snap hook for hanging gloves on clothing
● EN 659:2003 + A1:2008
Minimum performance requirements for protective gloves for firefighters. Applies ...