These rubber firefighter boots offer a plethora of advantages.
Electrical insulation, fuel oil resistance and slip resistance to name a few. These are quality firefighter boots which will have your team ready for action in no time.
● Heat insulation level 3 HI3 (contact with surface at 250°C for 40 minutes)
● Steel toecap resistant to impact energy of 200 J and compression load of 1500 N
● Electrical insulating properties (for installations with nominal voltage up to 1000 V AC and 1500 V DC) – Class 0
● Penetration resistance (P)
● Slip resistance (SRA) on ceramic tile floor with sodium lauryl sulphate NaLS
● Resistance to fuel oil (FO)
● Resistance to hot contact (HRO) – upper resistant to flame and thermal radiation
● Energy absorption of seat region (E) over 20 J
● Heat insulation of sole complex (HI)
● Protection against water seeping inside
● Good visibility of the user thanks to reflective tapes at the upper back
NOTE: a selection of half-size boots are available – please email email@example.com for details
Footwear for electrical protection. Insulating footwear.
Safety footwear. specifies basic and additional requirements for safety ...
Protective footwear for firefighters.