These rubber boots offer a plethora of advantages.
Electrical insulation, fuel oil resistance and slip resistance to name a few. These are a quality boot which will have your team ready for action in no time. 004 firefighter boots also have chain saw cut resistance.
● Heat insulation level 3 HI3 (contact with surface at 250°C for 40 minutes)
● Steel toecap resistant to impact energy of 200 J and compression load of 1500 N
● Electrical insulating properties (for installations with nominal voltage up to 1000 V AC and 1500 V DC) – Class 0
● Resistance to chain-saw cutting with velocity of 28m/s (level 3) according to EN 17249
● Penetration resistance (P)
● Slip resistance (SRA) on ceramic tile floor with sodium lauryl sulphate NaLS
● Resistance to fuel oil (FO)
● Resistance to hot contact (HRO) – upper resistant to flame and thermal radiation
● Energy absorption of seat region (E) over 20 J
● Heat insulation of sole complex (HI)
● Protection against water seeping inside
● Good visibility of the user thanks to reflective tapes at the upper back
NOTE: a selection of half-size boots are available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Footwear for electrical protection. Insulating footwear.
Safety footwear. specifies basic and additional requirements for safety ...
Safety footwear with resistance to chain saw cutting.
Protective footwear for firefighters.