4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Skellerup’s structural firefighter wellies offering provides protection against heat and flame whilst also maintaining excellent physical properties.
Fully waterproof and hand-built. Easy pull-on handles will get your team going fast. These firefighter wellies also have a wide steel toe cap, penetration resistant steel sole, and electrically insulating design.
● Colour: Black
● Construction: Vulcanised rubber
● Fit: Medium/wide
● Upper Material: Flame and heat resistant rubber
● Lining Material: Hard-wearing cotton canvas
● Outsole Material: Flame, heat and oil resistant rubber
● Outsole Design: Versatile Commando pattern
● Safety Toe Cap: Wide, ComfortForm steel toe cap
● Penetration Resistance: Strong, steel anti-penetration plate
● Slip Resistance: SRC
● Heat Insulation: HI3
● Easy grip pull-on handles
● Toe scuff guard
● Rigid heel stiffener
● Moulded comfort footbed
NOTE: a selection of half-size boots are available – please email email@example.com for details
Skellerup are based in Christchurch New Zealand. For Over 100 years they have specialised in rubber goods and have stayed at the forefront of their markets. They have been manufacturing and developing footwear for over 70 years and are known for their safety and quality innovations.
Safety footwear. specifies basic and additional requirements for safety ...
Protective footwear for firefighters.