4, 5, 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 12, 12.5, 13, 14
The complete boot for wildland fires, forestry workers and rescue services. Good stability both for walking and running, excellent grip on uneven grounds. Ankle protection and abrasion resistant rubber banding which enhances upper cut resistance.
Extremely comfortable for long-day usage. High quality materials for a long-lasting boot. Outsole resistant to fuel oil, heat and flame resistant, SRC slip resistance, high energy absorption in the heel area.
● full-grain black leather construction 2.4 – 2.6 mm thick
● fully waterproof treated
● light composite safety toe cap material
● padded with special foams to improve fitting comfort
● seam sealed 4-ply laminate (CROSSTECH® MS ULTIMATE) bootie construction
● nitrile rubber cemented sole
● slip-resistant SRC
● oil and petrol resistant
● heat and flame resistant up to 300°C
● high energy absorption in heel area
● self-cleaning and debris free granted by peculiar structure of cleats and running surface
● anti-perforation insole with average thickness of 8.5mm
● non-woven fabric cover integrated by stabilising polypropylene layer
● textile anti-perforation insoles
● seam-sealed 4-ply laminate (CROSSTECH® MS ULTIMATE) breathable membrane:
● layer 1:Abrasion proof fabric 100% PA
● layer 2: insulating felt for transporting water vapour 100% PES
● layer 3: Waterproof and water vapour permeable membrane ePTFE
● layer 4: backing fabric knit 100% PA
● NOTE: a selection of half-size boots are available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Jolly have been a supplier of professional footwear for over 35 years. Jolly safety boots are known for their comfort, innovation and of course, safety. They have a wide range of safety boots which focus on various markets. Fire Brigades across the UK use Jolly safety boots.
Wildland firefighting personal protective equipment – Part 3: clothing.