6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Holik are so confident about these structural firefighter boots they’ve named them after their home city.
It’s clear why. They have everything. Toe caps, ankle protection, chain saw protection, suitable for firefighting, anti-static, membranes. You couldn’t be disappointed with this high quality boot.
● Grain cowhide leather with hydrophobic treatment
● Ankle protection
● TPU toe cap protection
● Composite toe cap
● Heel rubber protection
● Anatomic upholstered collar
● Comfortable inner upholstery of breathable material
● Flexible segmentation around the ankle
● Reflective elements
● Upholstered tongue
● Combined fastening of footwear – side zip – front lacing
● Chain saw cut protection
● EXPLORER rubber sole
● Self-cleaning design
● Zones with special profiles
● Antistatic, non-slip, resistant to oils, acids and PHM
● Heat resistance 250°C
● Shock absorber
● Special multiple-layer composite textile
● VILDONA DRYSOLE ANTISTATIC
● Anatomic, antistatic insole
● 3-layer lining with PU membrane
● NOTE: a selection of half-size boots are available – please email email@example.com for details
Holik are manufactures of firefighter boots and firefighter gloves. Beginning their journey in 1993 they initially focused on work gloves but have since refocused on the firefighting industry. They are among the top 5 European manufactures of firefighter gloves and are becoming more recognised for their high quality boots. Holik began manufacturing boots in 2011 by joining forces with a manufacture who had 20 years of experience. You can find more of their products here, exclusively at FlamePro.
Safety footwear with resistance to chain saw cutting.
Protective footwear for firefighters.