Intended use for firefighting operations and associated activities such as rescue work, assistance during disasters.
This fire hood has been designed to be worn next to the skin to give a specified level of protection against accidental contact with flame. The fire hood is for use as secondary protection against heat and flame and must be worn with other protective head gear.
● Double-layer fire hood with reinforced flat lock seams
● Fabric composition: 50% Kermel, 50% FR Viscose
● Main opening ribbed with elasticated material for easier adjustability
● Hood made from knitted FR material that can stretch four ways
● Available in navy and gold
● One Size fits all
● Bespoke/Special sizing available upon request
This standard specifies general performance requirements for ergonomics, safety, ...
Wildland firefighting personal protective equipment – Part 9: fire hoods.
Protective clothing for firefighters. Requirements and test methods for ...