Intended use for wildland firefighting operations and associated activities such as rescue work, assistance during disasters.
The firefighter snood / neck tube has been designed to be worn next to the skin to give a specified level of protection against accidental contact with flame. The snood is for use as secondary protection against heat and flame and must be worn with other protective head gear.
● Firefighter snood with reinforced flat lock seams
● Fabric composition: 50% Kermel, 50% FR Viscose
● Available in navy and gold
● One Size fits all – length 56cm
● Bespoke/Special sizing available upon request