6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
The flagship rescue gloves. Lesley Plus are valued for their high visibility, perfect dexterity, finger protection and oversized cuff.
They have built in cut resistance, elastic wristbands and anti-slip PVC fingertips. These gloves will have your team primed for rescue missions.
● Back: Elastic textile, colour Lime Green
● Palm: Synthetic leather
● Synthetic leather – new flexible finger reinforcement on the back for protection of joints on the back of the hand especially
against abrasion and impact
● Kevlar® PA elastic knit with FR coating and foam filling – protection of the most exposed areas in the palm
● Kevlar® PA elastic knit with FR coating – protection of the palm of the hand and the area between the thumb and forefinger
● PVC anti-slip reinforcement on fingertips – Anti-slip reinforcements on fingertips
● Palm: Kevlar® / PES / fibreglass knit lining – high cut resistance / Overstretched lining in the mid-finger – higher protection against mechanical hazards
● Elastic wristband lined cuff prevents the ingress of dirt
● Completely new composition of reinforcements and fingertips for better sensitivity and comfort
● High resistance to mechanical risks
● High strength
● Breathability, sensitivity, flexibility
● Comfortable fit
● Anatomically structured reinforcements in the palm
● Wrist section is tightened with elastic
● Contrast stitching
● Plastic ring and textile loop for hanging the glove on a carabiner
Gloves for protection against mechanical risks. This specifies the ...
EN 420 is used in reference to other standards. It ...