6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
The Hunter fire gloves offers an anatomical glove cut made with a PBI matrix.
Expect a long life-span because this glove is washable, which also helps protect against pathogens. Filled with shock absorbers and additional reinforcement, your team can push forward confidently in their Hunters.
● Back: PBI® Matrix
● Palm: 50% DuPont™ Kevlar®/50% Meta-Aramid knitted fabric with silicone coating
● Special Aramid reinforcement system
● Aramid reinforcement with silicone coating and shock-absorbing filling
● Aramid reinforcement
● Aramid non-woven fabric
● Membrane Porelle® FR
● Aramid lining with increased grammage
● Para-aramid knitted wristband
● Anatomical glove cut
● Reflective element
● Snap hook for hanging gloves on clothing
Minimum performance requirements for protective gloves for firefighters. Applies ...