6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
These rescue gloves are strong yet comfortable, flexible and breathable.
They have built in cut resistance and elastic wristbands. These gloves will have your team primed for rescue missions.
● Back: Elastic textile, color Lime Green
● Palm including fingers: Elastic knitting made with DuPontTM Kevlar® fiber/PA with FR coating and foam filling in the palm area
● Fourchettes: Elastic textile
● Elastic knitting – Kevlar® fiber/PA with FR coating and foam filling – protection of the fingers and knuckles on the back of the hand
● Elastic knitting – Kevlar® fiber/PA with FR coating – the area in between the thumb and the index finger and on the fingertips
● Palm/Back: Knitted lining made of DuPontTM Kevlar® fiber/PES/fiberglass – extra cut resistant
● Elastic wristband lined with elastic to stop ingress of dirt
● High resistance to mechanical risks in the palm and on the back
● High strength
● Breathability, sensitivity, flexibility
● Comfortable glove cut
● The wrist part of the glove is tightened with elastic
● Metal ring for hanging the gloves on a snap hook
● Reflective element
● Contrasting stitching
● Wast at a temperature of up to 60°C
● EN 388 – cut resistance – class 5
Gloves for protection against mechanical risks. This specifies the ...
EN 420 is used in reference to other standards. It ...