Hades boots boast a quick release zip system which makes both doffing and donning easy and fast. Great wildfire boots.
Providing added comfort with memory foam, arch support and shock absorption, Hades boots were designed with your firefighters in mind.
● Colour: Black
● Upper: Flame Retardant, Hydrophobic, water resistant and breathable full grain cow hide leather (2.5 – 2.7mm)
● Inner Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Lining, waterproof and breathable
● Usage recommendation: Wildfire boots, although would be good for rescue too.
● Stainless Steel Toe Cap, resistant to 200J.
● Stainless Steel Protective Midsole – Min. 1100N
● Cut resistant strip 35mm above nip line.
● Quick release front YKK Zip.
● Reflective panels.
● Ridged Rubber Cap for extra strength and durability.
Lightweight Injected Flame Retardant Dual Density Rubber/Rubber, Flexible soling system with antistatic properties, shock absorption, heat resistance to 300°C and SRC rated slip resistance.
Insole / Footbed Technology:
Moisture wicking and washable Ortholite® Air System ventilation footbed with memory foam midlayer, arch support, and shock absorbing heel.
NOTE: a selection of half-size boots are available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
About the Manufacturer
Goliath Footwear Ltd are well respected manufacturers of firefighter boots and have been making boots since 1880. Goliath are the leading manufacture of dual density rubber injected soles in the world. They have a distribution centre in West Yorkshire which holds 150,000 pairs of boots and is kept at capacity by a factory which makes up to 10,000 boots per day. They offer a wide range of boots across multiple industries.
Safety footwear. specifies basic and additional requirements for safety ...
Protective footwear for firefighters.