Yellow, Green, Blue, Red, Orange, White
The Calisia Vulcan really can’t be faulted, it’s a great firefighter helmet.
Its design is smart and functional, the protection it provides meets and exceeds all requirements, it’s comfortable and it has a range of addons available. It has been designed with firefighting in mind so gloves don’t hinder use and it is compatible with breathing masks. Also, it’s MED approved, bonus!
● Resistance of the shell to impact, puncture, and lateral compression
● Full protection in low (-30 °C) and high temperatures, resistance to flame and heat streams (tested at the temperature of 1000 °C)
● Resistance to melted iron
● The eye and face shields (glasses and visor) meet the requirements set out in the EN 14458:2004, EN 171:2002, and EN 166:2001 standards, are resistant to high temperatures, flames, chemicals, and ensure protection against infrared radiation.
● Reflective elements ensure good visibility of the firefighter.
● The visor can be lowered over a breathing mask, is suitable for persons wearing corrective glasses, and can be quickly and easily replaced.
● The quick and optimized fit and the stable position of the helmet on the user’s head are achieved due to:
– the wide range of circumference adjustment (51-65 cm);
– the large knob that can be turned even in gloves;
– the possibility to adjust the head circumference without the need to take the helmet off, which is important when the user puts on a breathing mask;
– convenient adjustment of the position angle and the wearing height.
● The neck protectors are resistant to thermal radiation and flames and are made of fire-resis-tant materials; four models are available:
– a neck protector made of non-combustible fabric (a short version and a long version that protects the nape and the larynx)
– a neck protector made of leather
– a neck protector made of metalized fabric
● Finishing elements which improve comfort: a set of Nomex® cushions and liners, soft and comfortable interior inside the helmet that prevents abrasions and which is made of textile or natural leather, and a comfortable silicone chin pad.
● A broad range of accessories which are suitable for use with breathing masks and torches, and which allow wireless communication systems.
● Suitable for use with torches due to a universal set of torch mounts.
● Full range of adjusting the position angle of the torch even with the breathing mask on (up-per mount), and full range of installing torches on both sides of the shell and in the lower and upper part of the shell.
● High degree of customisation with rank and unit insignia.
● Shell available in any colour, including photoluminescent and chrome-coated
Standard for firefighting helmets. Firefighter helmet for use in ...