Keep dry with the 422 HVP coverall.
We’ve created this garment with High Volume Pumping in mind, but that doesn’t stop it from being a fantastic rope rescue or animal rescue garment too. Stay hands-free with the torch and radio loops; and stay fully equipped with the well placed pockets. If you’re looking for a well fitting and flexible HVP/recue suit, this is the garment for you.
422 Coverall Features:
• Technical fabric with a breathable membrane – aids comfort during extended wear
• Zipper protected by a full-length storm flap
• Intelligent pocket placement – for mobile phones, ID, pens
• Radio and torch loops on breast – aids hands free communication and illumination
• Vertical entry Napoleon pocket inside storm flap – convenient protected storage
• Single bands of 50mm triple-trim around sleeve and leg cuffs
• Wrist, ankle and waist adjustable tabs – improves fit and comfort
• Inner wrist cuffs with thumb loop – increases comfort and weatherproofing
• Built in braces – allow the torso to be removed if necessary
• Abrasion resistant knee patches – aids longevity
• Bellows style thigh pockets on each leg – increased stowage
• Fully taped seams and stitching – ensures waterproofness
• “Action-back” pleats and elasticated waistband – for maximum range of movement
EN343 certified products are able to demonstrate a level ...