This coverall shines brightest when being used offshore, it’s MED approved and ready for action.
If that’s not your normal locale don’t worry, the 637 would work great tackling a wildfire or even a structural fire. A true all-rounder, available in multiple colours, you can’t go wrong with the 637.
637 Coverall Features:
• Two way front zip fastening
• High collar fully lined with throat closure tab
• Raglan sleeves
• Radio pocket
• Monitor/ antenna loop
• Elasticated back waist
• Knitted cuffs with thumb loop
• Anti-wicking storm cuffs
• FR drainage mesh into cuffs
• Two hip patch pockets
• Self fabric wadded knee patches
• Anti-wicking splash guard at ankle hems
• FR drainage mesh into ankle hems
• Certiﬁed for use at sea under the Marine Equipment Directive 96/98/EC Modules B and D
This product uses Fabric System Kermel Aramid
View Kermel Aramid here
Proline Tritec (combined), ePTFE moisture barrier
Proline Tritec Liner
EN469 is the European Standard which provides minimum performance ...
MED, or, the Marine Equipment Directive, was created to ...