Long trousers, short jacket, complete protection.
The 612/638 is strong yet flexible. In addition to being a fantastic combo for structural firefighting it is also MED approved so will work nicely for marine firefighting. This is available in various colours and fabrics so we’ll be able to meet your specifications.
• Waist length jacket with full zip
• Fully lined collar with closure tab
• Three piece set in sleeves with underarm gusset
• Vertical entry pocket inside cover flap
• Internal poachers pocket
• Self fabric shoulder reinforcement with closed cell foam
• Reinforced elbows with closed cell foam
• Velcro fastening shaped radio pocket
• Torch/monitor loop
• Knitted cuffs with thumb loop
• Anti-wicking storm cuffs with FR drainage mesh
• FR drainage mesh into waist hem
• Lower chest height
• Elasticated braces with quick release buckles
• Front zip fastening with cover flap
• Two side hip pockets
• Kevlar knee patches with internal closed cell foam
• Anti-wicking splash guard at ankle hems
• FR drainage mesh into ankle hem
This product uses Fabric System Kermel Aramid
View Kermel Aramid here
Proline Tritec (combined), ePTFE moisture barrier
Proline Tritec Liner
EN469 is the European Standard which provides minimum performance ...
MED, or, the Marine Equipment Directive, was created to ...