Traditional style combined with modern fabrics.
The 800/805 suit is protecting firefighters in the UK and abroad. PBO is strong and lightweight which when combined with the ergonomic features makes sure that your kit is working with you, not against you. We’ve built this suit to last so expect to have a long and fruitful relationship with it.
800 Jacket Features:
• Full length zip fastening with touch close flap
• High collar fully lined with throat closure tab
• Para-aramid trim applied to hi-vis trim to protect from abrasion – increases longevity and reduces repairs.
• Radio and torch loops on breast
• Velcro tab wrist closure
• Two vertical internal pockets inside cover flap
• One internal poachers pocket
• Two external cargo pockets
• Radio pocket
• Monitor/antenna loop
• Knitted cuffs with thumb loop
805 Trouser Features:
• Waist length
• Elasticated braces with quick release buckles
• Anti-abrasion knee patches with internal wadding
• Anti-wicking splash guard at plain ankle hems
• FR drainage mesh into ankle hem
• Kevlar trim applied to hi-vis trim to protect from abrasion – increases longevity and reduces repairs
This product uses Fabric System 465
View 465 here
Millenia MI 9200 – PBO
EN469 is the European Standard which provides minimum performance ...